Trust HIG to insure your Homeowners Association 

HOA insurance is a niche world. It can get really complicated, really fast, which can make it hard to understand what exactly you’re paying for and how it stacks up against the competition. But you don’t want any surprises when it comes to your insurance. You need to know what coverage you’re getting and how much it costs—and you don’t want to have to dig through a bunch of confusing insurance language to get there.


Many homeowners associations are paying for boilerplate insurance policies that include coverage for things that really don’t apply to their neighborhoods. In fact, we often find associations with insurance policies designed for charities or for-profit companies. You aren’t a charity, so why have insurance that treats you like one? You should be paying for the coverage that your HOA needs, not for a generic policy that tries to shoehorn you in.

Homeowner Association Insurance Coverage From HIG Typically Includes:

  • Property

  • Liability Insurance

  • Umbrella Insurance

  • Directors and Officers

  • Crime and Fidelity

  • Boiler and Machinery

  • Flood

  • Cyber Liability

  • Event Insurance

  • Legal Defense

  • Worker's Comp

Receive Your

No-obligation Second Opinion Quote Today!

We make it easy to switch Your Policies to HIG 

Click SAVE BIG to start

saving BIG with HIG!