Trust HIG to Insure Your Personal Property and Liability When You Rent

When you rent a home, apartment or condo you need insurance to protect your personal property and personal liability.  

Renters Insurance Is Very Affordable So Don't Risk Losing Your Personal Property From an Unexpected Peril

  • A renters policy is much like a homeowner policy.  The policy protects your personal property from many perils like fire, windstorm, lightning, hurricanes and more.

  • Personal liability on or off your property

  • Additional living expenses should be unable to live in your rental due to an insured peril

  • Medical payments to visitors

Receive Your

No-obligation Second Opinion Quote Today!

We make it easy to switch Your Policies to HIG 

Click SAVE BIG to start

saving BIG with HIG!

HIG Logo 50.png

© 2020 HIG Insurance Group | FL LIC # R028148 | | Call  or Text 386-944-5555

Legal Notice: This is a general broad description of insurance coverages. These statements do not amend, modify or supplement any insurance policy. Information described herein or anywhere on this website is not intended to be indicative of coverage you may have purchased or coverage which may or may not be available to you by the insurance company providing coverage. Always read your policy for coverage details, descriptions, conditions and exclusions that may be applicable to you.

Accessibility Notice

If you need help accessing any parts of our website please call us at 386-944-5555.  You can also email us at